Note: this is the first of our multi-part Optimise to Win series, where we show you how the best businesses get more conversions than their competition.
What makes users decide to purchase or enquire?
The reason that users make purchases, sign up for services, and submit enquiries on the most successful websites has nothing to do with luck. All of the best businesses consciously optimise their site to get as many users to convert as possible and add to their bottom line.
By following these proven strategies, you can take control of your destiny and improve your customer experience, increase your conversion rates, and boost your ROI substantially.
There are some optimisation secrets that the top online players don’t want you to know, and we’ll be discussing each of these in upcoming weeks:
For more, check out our other Optimise to Win posts:
- Optimise to Win: Why are you missing out on thousands of conversions?
- Performance & Page-Loading Speeds – Silent, but deadly.
- Design for Conversions – Give users what they want!
- Simplify – Focus & get rid of the clutter!
- Mobile-Responsive Design: Stay relevant & be usable on-the-go.
- SEO & SEM – Help your customers find you.
- Content Strategy – Good writing pays off!
- Provide Options – Spread the net wide.
- Be Natural – User expectations & how to exceed them.
- The Test-Improve Cycle – Never stop getting better!